IV INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL OF YOUNG MUSICIANS - PERFORMERS - Participation and order
To participate in the international festival of young musicians, which will be held from May 31 to June 4, 2014 in Yerevan, you need these listed documents. For a set of documents necessary to make an application, a sample of which you can download below.
Recorded VHS cassettes or DVD compact discs with set of documents have to be sent to the following address via registered mail:
INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL OF YOUNG MUSICIANS-PLAYERS
1 H.Hakobyan, apt. 155
Republic of Armenia,
Phone: +37410 26 67 56; +37499 229 200;
Fax: +37410 56 50 38
You can also send all documents via e-mail: email@example.com. You can also put your video materials on YouTube, and give us a link instead of sending DVD/VHS.
- All materials sent to the Festival are not returnable
- Deadline for receiving documents, recordings on VHS cassettes or DVD compact-discs is March 30, 2014. The recording must be made not earlier than half a year ago.
- Information about participation in Festival will be sent to participants by April 15, 2014
- Participants must confirm their participation in Festival by April 30, 2014.
- Only the best performers will be selected for participation in the Festival (based on recordings submitted on VHS cassettes or DVD compact discs).
List of documents required:
List of documents required for participation in the Festival are:
- Copy of Birth Certificate or Passport
- Recommendation from the school or a well known musician
- 2 photos of 13x18cm size
- Professional background in brief
- Application Form Download sample: (PDF | DOC).
- Repertoire with mentioning duration of each performance (total duration up to 30 minutes).
- A recording of the program by VHS-cassette or DVD compact disc (total duration up to 20 minutes).